Whether you use Quick Search or Advanced Search, you’ll be looking through the same database. There’s nothing that can only be found in either Quick or Advanced Search. Quick Search is designed to be a simple, straightforward way to find the documents you’re looking for, while Advanced Search allows you to narrow down your search by telling the search engine to only show files that meet certain criteria that you’ve set. If you’re struggling with long lists or results when using Quick Search, Advanced Search is a good way to make your results more manageable.
Articles in this section
- Sign Up for a Subscription
- Property Alert FAQ
- Quick Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
- Tuscola Verified Documents
- Collin County Notice
- Guadalupe County Subscriptions
- Bell County Subscriptions
- Advanced Land Corner Search
- Collin County Subscriptions
- Full Text Search Has Been Improved
Please sign in to leave a comment.