Printing a document without downloading it is impossible because of internet browser limitations. Allowing your browser to communicate directly with your printer would be a security risk, and so in order to protect you from viruses, your browser makes you download any file you want to print before printing.
Articles in this section
- Smith County Subscriptions
- Vanguard Search Webinar
- Quick Tips for Vanguard Search
- I made a request for a document earlier and haven’t heard anything. Who can I talk to for an update?
- Why can’t I print without downloading?
- Can OCR technology read handwriting on documents?
- How do I view documents that I have downloaded in a .zip file?
- Can I cover multiple departments in one search?
- What are Wild Cards and how can I use them in my search?
- How can I use quotes in my search to be more specific?