At this point in time, you cannot search through multiple departments with the same search query. However, we are looking at making this capability available in the future. For the time being, your best option is to do separate searches for each department you’re interested in. Copying and pasting your search terms can make this a quicker process.
Articles in this section
- Smith County Subscriptions
- Vanguard Search Webinar
- Quick Tips for Vanguard Search
- I made a request for a document earlier and haven’t heard anything. Who can I talk to for an update?
- Why can’t I print without downloading?
- Can OCR technology read handwriting on documents?
- How do I view documents that I have downloaded in a .zip file?
- Can I cover multiple departments in one search?
- What are Wild Cards and how can I use them in my search?
- How can I use quotes in my search to be more specific?