Unfortunately, OCR technology cannot read handwriting on documents at this time. This means that any handwritten words on documents that were indexed with OCR will not show up in searches containing those words. This is generally only an issue for older documents with lower quality images, so it only affects a minor portion of the documents we store.
Articles in this section
- Sign Up for a Subscription
- Property Alert FAQ
- Quick Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
- Tuscola Verified Documents
- Collin County Notice
- Guadalupe County Subscriptions
- Bell County Subscriptions
- Advanced Land Corner Search
- Collin County Subscriptions
- Full Text Search Has Been Improved
Please sign in to leave a comment.